Invisalign vs Braces Cost in Anaheim, CA
MySmile Dental Care provides average and affordable options for Invisalign and traditional braces. Learn more about the difference in prices. Contact our clinic today to schedule your appointment with your next dental treatment. We are conveniently located at 5568 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim Hills, CA 92807.
Table of Contents:
The end result for both Invisalign and braces are quite similar, it is the in-between phases as well as the beginning that are different. To get a better understanding of both Invisalign and braces based on your situation, you will need to schedule an appointment with our clinic; until then, let’s review the benefits of Invisalign or braces.
Advantages of Invisalign:
• Provides a cleaner appearance
• Much more comfortable
• Provides easier ways to floss and brush your teeth
• No issues when eating hard or chewy foods
• Fewer visits to our clinic
• Invisalign only needs to be worn for 6 to 24 months
Disadvantages of Invisalign:
• Not the optimal option for complex patient cases
• Aligners need to be removed to eat or drink anything other than water
• Invisalign needs to be worn at least a minimum of 20 to 22 hours a day
• You need to clean the Invisalign aligner after each meal, and before bed/, after you wake up
• Can become costly if you need more than the average amount of Invisalign aligners
Advantages of Braces:
• Braces are the best option for patient-complex cases
• A variety of issues can be resolved with this option
• Cannot be easily removed, and will need a dentist or orthodontist
• Can drink any beverage or eat most foods without the need to remove the braces
• Most affordable option
Disadvantages of Braces:
• Braces can be quite uncomfortable to wear
• Braces provide a much bulkier appearance
• Limitations for foods that you are allowed to eat
• You will visit the dentist/orthodontist more often
• Discoloration or staining can occur from brace wearing
• Length of wear can be anywhere from 1-2 years on average
Invisalign is known to be a much faster route to straighten your teeth, but only if you are a patient that doesn’t have complex dental issues that need to be taken care of, if you do, you will most likely be recommended to wear braces.
Traditional metal braces often require wear of anywhere from 18 to 24 months, with the average length of treatment for Invisalign being 12 months. However, the time that is needed to deliver the results to the patient will largely depend on how complex the treatment plan is.
For example, patients with minor misalignment can see results within 6 months with Invisalign. However, those with severe crowding and issues with their bite can often expect their treatment to take up to 18 months. Therefore, it is very important for you to continue to follow all of the dentist/orthodontist’s instructions regarding your treatment so you are able to get the results you are looking for, as quickly as possible.
When it comes to any treatment, the cost of the treatment will often be a major factor in which treatment options will be chosen. When you continue your search for comparisons to Invisalign and braces, ensure to consider the cost as well. On average, Invisalign usually costs around $5,000; however, it can be anywhere from $3,000 to $5,000. Braces, they can cost anywhere from $2,500 to $10,000. The reason for the huge jump in cost is due to the complexity of the dental issues each patient may be suffering from.
In the end, the cost will always come down to how complex the dental treatment will be, if it’s quite simple, the cheaper the treatment will be. Call us today to get a more in-depth and accurate estimate.
The cost of Invisalign can differ from one patient to another, each individual patient will have different oral issues when it comes to their teeth being straightened, which can result in different estimates for Invisalign trays.
On average, patients usually can pay between $3,000 to $5,000 for the entire Invisalign treatment, which includes visits to the dentist’s office, the trays, scanning, and anything else necessary.
If you are wanting a more accurate and in-depth estimate to work with for your Invisalign treatment, contact MySmile Dental Care today to schedule a consultation appointment. We are more than happy to answer your questions or concerns you may have when it comes to Invisalign treatments. For more information, Contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 5568 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim Hills, CA 92807.
We serve patients from Anaheim Hills CA, Yorba Linda CA, Tustin CA, Villa Park CA, Irvine CA, Corona CA, Orange CA, Santa Ana CA and BEYOND!